LegacyGT.com

Everythings wrong....well not everything.

So my cooling fan doesn't shut off once it goes on.....unless i turn off the car it will keep going wheather i'm idle or going 80mph....

my engine started making top off noises....everytime i hit the throttle theres a sound of something hitting.....

a few times it was a little rougher getting into gear and one time....actually 2 days ago.....going into first from a standstilll....clutch was all the way in....the gear grinded befor going in.....clutch was all the way in...

2000 miles ago i got my oil changed at oasis subaru.....i dont even kno if they changed it cause my oil is already low and black and if they did then my baby is really really sick.

and the allignment....what a mess....i took it to 3 different places where they said they couldn't align it because the 2 factory bolts in the rear couldn't be untightened without being broken off.

i have a manual gt sedan.......keeping everything wrong in mind....i do not beat on my car.....i enjoy the speed and drivability, take pleasure in the turbo...usually a bit over speed limit, but i pamper the legacy like a baby...and i trully do not beat on the car.... anyone else's legacy been falling a little bit ill?

Yeah, true.

Cooling fan issue is here http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10568&highlight=cooling+fan

Black oil means it is doing a good job cleaning the engine of the black carbon deposits and traces of blowby, if the oil was clean where do you that cr@p would be.

What's wrong with your alignment, front, rear, side ?

I keed I keeed

black oil normal for only 2000 miles driven since fresh?

I must admit that im kinda glad im part of a "fan" club.....heh good to know that as long as others have the same problems as me....there will be known solutions of fixing them.

don't mean to go against your judgement but i wanted to have a general discussion on my problems before it was moved to a less active section of the forums.

Okay it's back in the general forum for a week then goes back to Warranty/Problems.

Dave.

Archived