LegacyGT.com

New guy here

5CASEY5

Hey jerks. I’m new here and just thought I’d introduce myself. A few things about me:

• I’ll tell you that I mostly just keep my mouth shut, but really I tend to blabber about way too much pissing people off in the process. Get used to it because I do what I want.
  • I had moon bounces and petting zoos at all my childhood birthday parties. Money is no concern of mine.
  • I WRITE IN CAPS LOCK A LOT… A WHOLE LOT. HAHA!
  • Everyone tells me I have a bad sense of humor, but I know they’re just kidding because I’m sooooo funny--my wife laughs all the time!
  • I like to poke fun at other’s misfortune and I do it in an unfunny way so that it’s sure to piss people off.
  • I’ll probably claim to be female at one point in order to get attention—I am in fact a male, but my pen15 is very small.
  • I like to talk ‘chit’ a lot but don’t have much to back it up. Whatever.
  • I like to pay my mechanic to do all my work for me, even changing headlights and wipers. I’ll probably judge you as being poor if you ‘DIY’. DIY is for losers and I’ll hate on you when you run into a problem, even though you are probably learning about how your car works and spending less money than me even when small things go wrong. I have a money tree in my back yard so IDGAF.
  • I’ll give loads of bad advice starting immediately. I don’t care if I’m right, I JUST CARE THAT I’M HEARD.
  • Need broken / crappy parts? Look no further, I’ve got them for ju!
  • I’ll jump all up in your personal business, but please kindly STFU about my own. Double standard, I know—BUT I DO WHAT I WANT.
  • I will ‘thank’ every single post I see—you can thank me for that later!

I hope you all enjoy having me around. I’m kind of a pest, but I’m sure I’ll grow on you…like fungus.

Hey jerks. I’m new here and just thought I’d introduce myself. A few things about me:

• I’ll tell you that I mostly just keep my mouth shut, but really I tend to blabber about way too much pissing people off in the process. Get used to it because I do what I want.
  • I had moon bounces and petting zoos at all my childhood birthday parties. Money is no concern of mine.
  • I WRITE IN CAPS LOCK A LOT… A WHOLE LOT. HAHA!
  • Everyone tells me I have a bad sense of humor, but I know they’re just kidding because I’m sooooo funny--my wife laughs all the time!
  • I like to poke fun at other’s misfortune and I do it in an unfunny way so that it’s sure to piss people off.
  • I’ll probably claim to be female at one point in order to get attention—I am in fact a male, but my pen15 is very small.
  • I like to talk ‘chit’ a lot but don’t have much to back it up. Whatever.
  • I like to pay my mechanic to do all my work for me, even changing headlights and wipers. I’ll probably judge you as being poor if you ‘DIY’. DIY is for losers and I’ll hate on you when you run into a problem, even though you are probably learning about how your car works and spending less money than me even when small things go wrong. I have a money tree in my back yard so IDGAF.
  • I’ll give loads of bad advice starting immediately. I don’t care if I’m right, I JUST CARE THAT I’M HEARD.
  • Need broken / crappy parts? Look no further, I’ve got them for ju!
  • I’ll jump all up in your personal business, but please kindly STFU about my own. Double standard, I know—BUT I DO WHAT I WANT.
  • I will ‘thank’ every single post I see—you can thank me for that later!

I hope you all enjoy having me around. I’m kind of a pest, but I’m sure I’ll grow on you…like fungus.

tl;dr

and GTFO

no, i have an lgt not a gtfo. WHAT IS GTFO???

Pretty sure Pontiac makes the GTFO in V8 only

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

Pretty sure Pontiac makes the GTFO in V8 only

I don't like pontiacs, I drive a SOOOOOOOOOOBARU!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/artificialraven/Funny/post-tits-or-gtfo-1.png

No ta-tas. I'm a man, man!

Archived