LegacyGT.com

Stage 2 question.....

Read below, a good place to start. There is no "Stage 2 Kit", need to research on put the need part together. Many ways to go stage 2 IMO, Min. of Motor; Good healthy Stage 2 tune, Catless UP, High flow DP, reinforce stock TMIC end tanks. If you you haven't already. Think of upgrading brake pad, F&R sways & your clutch. Stock clutch can handle it if you don't beat on it, but it will not last that long.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/turboi-wiki-twist-178684.html?t=178684&highlight=wiki

Mike

Mileage:331487 Retired/Sold

No way a Stage 2 "kit" should cost that much. For stage 2 on your 05 you need:

Up Pipe

Down Pipe

Tune

That is all that is technically needed. You can buy the up and down used if you search on here for < $600 for the 2 of them. You can get a used AP for around $300-$400 for the 05's and an Infamous tune for less $200. That puts you between $1000-$1200. Take the rest of the 2k you were going to spend and use it for suspension upgrades :) Just my .2 cents.

• I Donated Too
No way a Stage 2 "kit" should cost that much. For stage 2 on your 05 you need:

Up Pipe

Down Pipe

Tune

That is all that is technically needed. You can buy the up and down used if you search on here for < $600 for the 2 of them. You can get a used AP for around $300-$400 for the 05's and an Infamous tune for less $200. That puts you between $1000-$1200. Take the rest of the 2k you were going to spend and use it for suspension upgrades :) Just my .2 cents.

dont forget to mention that a new clutch and intercooler upgrade are in the near future as well. it never ends

Archived