LegacyGT.com

06 Legact GT limited 5at w 47k Price?

That sounds pretty good considering how rare those things are around here, and how low the miles are. I've seen a couple white wagons for sale in CA with similar mileage for about 16k.

Sedan or wagon? Just curious, I don't think it factors too much into the price either way

Sold my 06 LGT a year ago with no navigation for 15.7k. It had 53k miles. It was SWP with the 5 speed manual. Installed new brakes, clutch, flywheel, and pretty much new tires and wheels within 6 months of selling it.

Thanks for the welcome! it was a sedan. Ended up passing on it since Puente hills subaru wouldnt budge on the 17999 price and wanted to add a 1295 prestige package for inspecting the car lol what a joke.

Yea, run the other way hahaha; there are other fish in the pond, even around here.

A quick search of Autotrader actually finds your car, the blue one... looks nice, but not $19,295 nice hahaha. You could almost get a new 2.5i for that price :/

I'm on Autotrader right now doin some research for ya cuz I'm bored... Found a Spec.B!!!

Here's the Spec.B and a couple others I found in the LA area. LGT market around here is kinda dead; every LGT is overpriced or has high miles (or both), and the vast majority of Legacies are 2.5i's :( Widening the search criteria to include the SF area, Las Vegas, and western AZ doesn't help much either :( If I was you I'd wait on buying an LGT if you can't find a good deal in any of these.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=91319&endYear=2009&modelCode1=LEGACY&showcaseOwnerId=64541779&startYear=2005&makeCode1=SUB&firstRecord=26&searchRadius=300&listingId=321558752&Log=0 The Spec.B. Very expensive in comparison to everything else; don't know if you would want to go for it but always worth posting

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=91319&endYear=2009&modelCode1=LEGACY&showcaseOwnerId=64541779&startYear=2005&makeCode1=SUB&searchRadius=300&listingId=318026808&Log=0 The price on this one considering the miles on it is insane; only go for it if you can talk them waaaaay down

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=91319&endYear=2009&modelCode1=LEGACY&showcaseOwnerId=64541779&startYear=2005&makeCode1=SUB&firstRecord=26&searchRadius=300&listingId=323839693&Log=0 A CarMax vehicle; once again a waaaay high price.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=91319&endYear=2009&modelCode1=LEGACY&showcaseOwnerId=64541779&startYear=2005&makeCode1=SUB&firstRecord=51&searchRadius=300&listingId=323486887&Log=0 This one's modded, so that's something to factor in as a risk. $14,999 for a wagon doesn't sound bad though... and for what it's worth his mods look pretty conservative. Get it checked out closely though.

thanks! I really appreciate the help. I'm trying to stay under 60k for mileage and get the car for 16500-17500 OTD depending on mileage/condition and such.

I sold my Genesis Coupe and bought a Mazda 3 for littlle to nothing so im in no rush, But i would like a comfortable auto with some power, thats how i ended up at the legacy.

Makes sense hahaha

Well good luck!

Although if you don't mind FWD, I would recommend also looking into the Acura TL. I've got one right now (my pic), and I'm lovin it! Used to belong to my dad; got it as a graduation present with 74,000 miles on it and am happy beyond words :). I've had it for about 3 weeks, and I've driven it about 1,000 miles. It's got very good power, handles extremely well for a FWD car, and is VERY comfortable. They can be had for around the same price as LGT's, and if you're lucky enough to nab a Type S you can brag about having quad exhaust hahahaha. Plus, there are a ton of those in the LA area. Just food for thought

Archived