LegacyGT.com

OH YEAH!! NJ FAIR Rebate form came in the mail!!!

Mblock66

If you meet these requirements, and didn't get an application, call the state

(from http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/index.html?fair/trhomeowner.htm~mainFrame )

Eligibility

Applicants must meet the following conditions to be eligible for a rebate:

• Own and occupy a home in New Jersey that was their principal residence on October 1, 2004;

• Have gross income for 2004 of $200,000 or less;

• The home must be subject to local property taxes, and 2004 property taxes must have been paid.

Darn...I probably shouldn't have gotten the LGT and taken the money I've dumped into her and started saving for a down payment of some sort....but then where would all the fund be? O well I'm still in college and living with mom so all is good.

Darn...I probably shouldn't have gotten the LGT and taken the money I've dumped into her and started saving for a down payment of some sort....but then where would all the fund be? O well I'm still in college and living with mom so all is good.

Yeah don't worry about it. I bought my first place at 25 and it was a HUGE push but I am much more stable now 2 years later. I had to sacrifice and drive a beat up 1995 yukon for a long time (got it free) just so I could eat hahaha. Enjoy living at home and playing.

Archived