LegacyGT.com

2013 STI hatch

Thinking about ordering one when order banks open back up. Any of you guys have a 2011+ hatch? How are they with car seats etc? I got to test drive a used 2010 sti hatch but am under the impression that the suspension was changed on the 2011 and up

i dont think i would buy a new STi again.. in fact, i recently struggled with a similar dilemma to pick up another STi or Evo, or just go with the legacy.

ultimately, the lessons learned from my first STi have pushed my into the legacy.. i picked up a 2012 LGT limited and am now looking for a used STi that can scratch the mod-bug weekend fun car.

if you think youre going to buy an STi and have a great DD, youre wrong.. spend any time on iwsti or nasioc and youll see how hard the modbug bites those cars..

youll start with stage2 and within 2 years you will have a car that is no longer a suitable daily driver - that youll likely end up selling it to someone like me so you can buy a family-friendly daily driver.

.02$

i dont think i would buy a new STi again.. in fact, i recently struggled with a similar dilemma to pick up another STi or Evo, or just go with the legacy.

ultimately, the lessons learned from my first STi have pushed my into the legacy.. i picked up a 2012 LGT limited and am now looking for a used STi that can scratch the mod-bug weekend fun car.

if you think youre going to buy an STi and have a great DD, youre wrong.. spend any time on iwsti or nasioc and youll see how hard the modbug bites those cars..

youll start with stage2 and within 2 years you will have a car that is no longer a suitable daily driver - that youll likely end up selling it to someone like me so you can buy a family-friendly daily driver.

.02$

I use to DD a rubicon on 37's...don't think that will be an issue

Archived