LegacyGT.com

ETD Motors Exhaust *eBay Special*

dspurgin22

So I might be pulling the trigger and trying out this super cheap, probably terrible fitting, and hopefully strong-ish exhaust. I want to go 100% catless so hopefully this will be the easiest route. I know that you get what you pay for but I've had luck in the past.

My question is has anyone used this or has it on their LGT now. I would love some video or some feedback on it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Subaru-Legacy-GT-05-07-Exhaust-Catback-System-Dual-/190523660673?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c5c185981&vxp=mtr#ht_5310wt_1163

Thanks!

There are a few people around here that have a combo of this exhaust. From experience with it, the fitment is off. The driver side inlet will lean towards the rite and not be centered in the cutout. Almost to the point where the tip is touching the plastic on the bumper. Fix to that is taking it to a muffler shop and having them heat up the y pipe and re work it so it fits better. And it says T304 but its definitely not. Its 202 stainless so your prolly gonna wanna coat it (I've used black engine enamel with good results) so it doesnt rust. Sounds clips can be heard on the exhaust compilation thread. And personally I think the exhaust sounds really good, its just the fitment and quality of material is what gets it bad reviews. Some people want nothing but the best and willing to pay 1500 for a catback. But if you want something a whole lot cheaper, and willing to re work it a bit then go for it.

hell go to IIR and get a gimmicks motor sports CBE. Love mine and sounds great.

Thanks for all the help guys!

Just checked that out, looks a bit better and probably is a bit better quality, might be worth the extra 100 bucks. Hows the fitment??

i think its all the same: gimmick,X02,cx lighting. they all bolt up out of line but like previously said with a little TLC b4 install its a great exhaust and it sounds great with a (catless) CNT down pipe and you would also have to run a catless up....look into the dp the CNT is cheaaaap and very nice i have it. you would be looking at a turbo back setup for under a G

Yeah I already have a invidia catless downpipe and a brand new sti short block going into the car. (she threw a rod while my parents owned it and now its my project) So it will already have the catless up pipe. Should be a beast with the 18g setup thats going in as well. just trying to save a bit of money in places that arent as important.

Thanks for all the help guys!

Just checked that out, looks a bit better and probably is a bit better quality, might be worth the extra 100 bucks. Hows the fitment??

Fitment is actually really good. I have a CNT DP with it as well, you have have to get it welded at the 3 connections, but that only cost like 20 bucks for all 3. It's worth the price.

Fitment is actually really good. I have a CNT DP with it as well, you have have to get it welded at the 3 connections, but that only cost like 20 bucks for all 3. It's worth the price.

Do the bands inculded not hold things together??

Archived