LegacyGT.com

Datalog gurus: Need some help please!

DocHolladay23

That's the one I've got too! So based on the limited information i've provided with the last logs, do you guys still think it's likely a leak or more likely something loose triggering the sensor?

Bump for recent logs!-^ Doing another boost leak test tonight to make sure all leaks are gone. Those logs were taken 1 day after the inlet was put in so I may need to do some more later this week after the ECU has seen it for a bit longer...

Did some more boost leak testing last night during my W02 gauge install, think I may have found my culprit (other than the stock inlet that was shredded beyond belief). My catch can had a nice notch in it, in the second pic the blue/white you can see is from a flashlight shining in the drain hole. I would love to know how that happened, it wasn't rubbing on anything and the closest thing to it was a rubber hose (which was also completely blocking it from view), the hole looks a lot like something that would be caused by a dremel or grinder but I've never had either of those in that area of the bay...:iam: I disconnected the battery for the gauge wiring so I will try to get some logs after it learns for a few days and hopefully that will be the end of it! BTW BMX, I wasn't able to build pressure past ~5-6 psi during the test, once I hit that mark something was making a kind of strange noise near the BCS but I couldn't feel any air coming out and it held the pressure pretty well, I'd say dropping 1 psi every 2 seconds, any thoughts on that?

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt344/docholladay23/28d7bd34.jpg

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt344/docholladay23/97e3209a.jpg

yea that nick can't be there. anyway. the noise you heard was the check valve, like a buzzing noise. you can remove it and plug the lines to avoid the noise. my valve would make the noise then stop as you kept building pressure

Archived