LegacyGT.com

Grill questions

NormanAbsher

didn't you steal this from craigs list practically?

What..?

What..?

Norm, even if you tell me to my face that you paid $80 and in the smae breath tell me to give you $180 for it, it would not be stealing. It would be schrewd and ruthless business. Nothing wrong with that. Its American.;)

What..?

Norm, even if you tell me to my face that you paid $80 and in the smae breath tell me to give you $180 for it, it would not be stealing. It would be schrewd and ruthless business. Nothing wrong with that. Its American.;)

O I totally understand... this stuff happens daily in our economy

Lol oops didn't lock my pic haha

I actually don't smoke I just grow

You post pics of a federally illegal substance on the internet THEN admit to growing (a federal crime) AND you freely state you don't smoke: one can only assume you SELL it.:rolleyes: It would be fantastic if "medical patients" were not so publically stupid as it gives the whole movement a bad name.

Not that I really care one way or the other but since you were asking why its "dumb ass"...

(No I eat it excuse in 3... 2... 1...)

Yea you are correct as I do sell it but I sell it to the local co op. an as far as being illegal I'm not worried about that.. I don't grow enough to ever worry about it... I'm legally allowed 14 plants an I am well under that.. I am actually just learning about all of it.. It's just an easy way to make a little extra cash.. I do nothing illegal when it comes to it so I really have nothing to worry about... There are plenty of MMJ forums out there if the police really wanna bust people.. The sites are never shut down and there are never problems on them so think what you need. I'm not stupid to admit to anything, I have paper work from a doctor saying I can use MMJ as medicine and legally grow it.. I know I have nothing to worry about!

Archived