LegacyGT.com

DMV Legacy/Outback BI-Weekly Meets

tsunami

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • I Donated
Whats with all the guys from Fredrick, Rockville not coming up here for meets? But bitch when others don't show?

I think the past few meets, the only people who showed up to all of them were xero, tsunami, and me. Roppongi Sho came to all but one (the last one), CRAZY KEN came to a couple, 05SilverScubie came to the last one, as did compsurge (and he drove hella far). Everyone else came to like 1 or 2 max. And those were down in Rockville, Gaithersburg, and Burtonsville. So of the people who are regulars, tsunami just hasn't chimed in on whether he can make it, and xero and I are both on the list. Roppongi Sho never says he's coming on the forum anyway, so nothing unusual there. :lol:

Also, there is a critical mass thing going on. If there isn't a lot of interest, people from far away aren't going to drive up. If two of the three Baltimore people drop out, it starts looking like it's not worth the drive.

...your wheel...is it web-like/multi-spoke...if so f the wrap...paint the wheels!

Tedious, but nice when done properly:

1. clean

2. sand a little - scuff it up

3. clean again

4. good solid black primer

5. 2 coats of pure black (be patient - and apply lightly)

6. 2 coats of clear

Make your own spray booth outside with tarp or something. if you don't have a garage. You don't want debris to settle into your paint job! ;-)

Need help...will work for food,

CK

Okay, I'll pay for food lol.

This is my wheel:

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy39/riyaad_ally/Detailed006.jpg

Using a heatgun to speed up the drying times is fine right? I thought it was especially good for the clear coat since it would then be "baked" on like it normally is.

Archived