LegacyGT.com

Looking to buy my first subaru legacy.

UTwrestler22

If anyone knows someone who is considering selling their legacy gt or is selling their's themselves please let me know i have been searching for one for about 2 months. I'm looking for an 05-07 maybe even 08 if its a good deal with 65,000 to 85,000. I want white or black or dark blue with spoiler preferably. Definitely manual and doesn't have to be limited. Please pm me if you see anything. Oh and I live in Sandy, Utah and i'd only go out of state if it was the sweetest legacy gt ive seen in a couple months.

Tempting, if I could sell my car I might buy a spec b. Here's what I got

2005 LGT Limited 5MT

Regal Blue-Dark blue color

58k miles, 60k service already done

Rotell syn oil changes every 3-4k miles, and all syn fluids for the other stuff

V52 turbo w/ 20k miles on it, 850 inj, 3 port, tuned by Eric w/ Torqued Performance for e85/91. Conservative tune at 19psi as this is my DD and has been rock solid, no issues

Walbro Fuel pump

Centric premium rotors and stop tech pads all the way around

Sektor Forged 18x8 rims w/ Conti DWS tires (20k miles on them) have stock rims too

Tinted windows 25%, infinity speakers all around

I'm prob missing some stuff, PM me if interested and I can send you pic if needed

Keith

1302150891_carpic2.jpg.ef92135c129ec3fcb5cf2c18e7d66277.jpg

^Thanks Dennis, I've already told the OP by PM whats going on. So hey if I can sell mine for decent, I could upgrade, and your cobb STS is still on my car, love that stuff.... so OP I forgot to mention that my car has the double adjustable STS on it as well.... just saying

Sorry Dennis I wasnt planning on selling the car but if I can upgrade to a newer spec B w/in my budget then why not. So I'm talking to the OP and I told him to PM you if he wants a opinion on my car FYI

If anyone knows someone who is considering selling their legacy gt or is selling their's themselves please let me know i have been searching for one for about 2 months. I'm looking for an 05-07 maybe even 08 if its a good deal with 65,000 to 85,000. I want white or black or dark blue with spoiler preferably. Definitely manual and doesn't have to be limited. Please pm me if you see anything. Oh and I live in Sandy, Utah and i'd only go out of state if it was the sweetest legacy gt ive seen in a couple months.

I think this meets your requirements PLUS it has a flsd!

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-ft-socal-2005-lgt-w-front-lsd-173366.html

All reasonable offers considered. Motivated to move this and buy my next car.

Saul_good your car is way too fast for the OP given all of your track day experience :)... sorry my car has never seen a track day so I'm sure I'm slower. That flsd must be nice thought, trade?

Saul_good your car is way too fast for the OP given all of your track day experience :)... sorry my car has never seen a track day so I'm sure I'm slower. That flsd must be nice thought, trade?

If that trade involves a BRZ/FRS, I'm down :D

^ think I would wait for the turbo version on the BRZ coming...hopefully, from the reports about the 292hp turbo 2.0 engine coming down the road makes me drool. With aftermarket support 300+hp and 2700 lbs or so................. wow:)

Archived