LegacyGT.com

This is the all new 2013 Mercedes G65 AMG. Similar to it's new V8 BiTurbo Version of the G63 AMG, but this is the very first Mercedes SUV to have a V12 engine. This new G65 AMG has the new AMG 6.0L BiTurbo V12 which it will produce 620hp as the G65 will have the same engine as the new SL65 AMG R231. This V12 model will have the running LED lights on it's front, and it also has the "V12 BiTurbo" badges on it's sides.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naGyfvDsj5M]NEW! 2013 Mercedes G65 AMG Unveiled!!! - YouTube[/ame]

453747.png

I work for MB and I can say without a second guess that the G-wagon is my most loathed vehicle in the entire lineup. I would rather spend all day looking up 107 parts than have to look up even the most simple thing on a G-wagon.

Bleh, why bother?

I'd rather have a used Hummer H1 Alpha, you know the good one with the Duramax and Allison combination.

So the G-Wagon is a pain in the ass to fix?

Bleh, why bother?

I'd rather have a used Hummer H1 Alpha, you know the good one with the Duramax and Allison combination.

So the G-Wagon is a pain in the ass to fix?

Pain to work on but even worse to look up parts for. We have a customer with one that should have been lemon law'd a long time ago. In Europe, they kick ass but the US ones blow nuts. Every other car has the catalog laid about pretty much the same but G-wagons have parts scattered around in places that they shouldn't be.

Archived