LegacyGT.com

Heading to LA in November

mtarone

Hey all, I'm heading to Los Angeles for business/leisure in early December this year. I intend to pick up a few go-fast bit for my GT whilst there. :twisted: Just wondering if you guys have regular cruises? I'd love to check out the US equivalent of my car and go for a quick spin if there is anyone out there who would be so generous as to offer one. Naturally, if you were to visit OZ, I would reciprocate. :D Cheers, Matt

I have booked my flights now. I'll be in LA from 12th Nov to 15th Nov. Vegas after that :D If anyone wants to give me a quick drive in a Legacy I would be eternally grateful. I'd love to swap stories and check out your car :-) My email is: matthewattaronedotnet Cheers, Matt

• 5 weeks later...
Oh well - I guess there isnt anyone out there with a Legacy GT in SoCal. Please drop me a line if you wanna catch up, swap stories etc. I'd really like to see a USDM Legacy. Remember, if you're ever in OZ - look me up! Cheers, Matt

[quote name='mtarone']Hey all, I'm heading to Los Angeles for business/leisure in early December this year. I intend to pick up a few go-fast bit for my GT whilst there. :twisted: Just wondering if you guys have regular cruises? I'd love to check out the US equivalent of my car and go for a quick spin if there is anyone out there who would be so generous as to offer one. Naturally, if you were to visit OZ, I would reciprocate. :D Cheers, Matt[/quote] Hi, Sorry for the slow reply. I live in W. LA. I should be in town around that time as well.

Archived