LegacyGT.com

out playin in the subi:)

I'm going to have to do some research for my area. I want to learn how to drive my car better. Right now I just ride around in the dirt in a very small dirt parking lot and have found an area that is basically a huge construction site. I was telling a guy at work that I need some cones or SOMETHING to aim my car at.

Lol I've got one place that's like a trail... I aim my car at trees Lolol I don't like to do that too often tho. My car gets scared.. but no me... I never get scared...:rolleyes:

I remember when I got my Legacy. It's just a 4 banger blah blah automatic blah blah. Until I took them up some gravel windy roads and then eventually into the snow.

They shut up real quick. Stupid Ford owners. Haha

Lol I know!^ exactly.. no body who drive a v8 can truly understand the beauty of out cars:) other wise they would drive one.. but that's ok... more subis for us!!.

I don't know about that. A guy I work with has a Mustang Gt with well over 300hp and he likes my car. He thinks the awd is really cool. I just put an intake on the car so I'm having some fun with that. Me and my co-worker are planning on getting some better vids of me in the dirt soon. I'll make sure you guys know about it!

• 2 weeks later...
Oh just you wait!!! We went out this weekend and got some footage. I even let him give it a shot and he said it was the most fun he's ever had in a car! It rained the day before so there was a nice muddy puddle there too. OH! And my daughter also enjoyed the ride ;)

Archived