LegacyGT.com

America picks Toyota as most reliable car brand???

I would agree...

97 RAV4 traded in with 150k miles, 2005 Highlander traded with 135k miles and currently owned 2010 Venza with 40k miles... none of them ever required any type of repair beyond normal wear & tear. And it's safe to say we were pretty lax on the scheduled maintenance.

My VB Garage... Pumping the air back into despair

Eh, I heard a radio advertisement today, "I had a Toyota, then I bought an American car...."

Why should I buy an import when I can get one locally from the states??:confused:

:rolleyes:I know toyota and subaru comes from Indiana:lol:

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

If you ask anyone who's ever owned a Toyota, they'll likely have good stories of reliability. In places where the climate and road conditions are very harsh, and the people don't have the resources to do proper maintenance (like Afghanistan), Toyotas make up about 90% of the vehicles on the road.

Yeah, I'd say that Toyota would have the best reliability by brand with Honda a close second.

From my personal experiences, both brands have been quite reliable, exceptions being to their Luxury brands (Lexus & Acura), but when you have more in a car, more can break.

My parents are on their second Lexus, if anything they have held up better than my Toyotas have. Same excellent mechanical reliability, with nicer materials and paint that hold up even better.

I'm a Subaru guy.

I don't like Toyota's

Too many people have em and you see one everyday, everywhere, so it's not cool or anything when you do buy one(New or Used). They're too plain inside and out and have like no HP.

Reliable? Owners of Toyota's don't know much about cars in general anyways, other than to start it, put gas in it and put it in Drive, Park and Reverse.

So, I guess any car will be reliable when all you know is how to start it, put gas in it and put it in D,P and R.

Nothing against Toyota's but No Toyota for me though, Never Ever!

Subaru til Death

I've heard many people attest that their subaru has been rock-solid reliable, as well. Turbocharged subarus are another story.

But I think everyone will agree that, reliable or not, toyotas are soulless appliances...

And that's why I bought a mazda. :hide:

I'm a Subaru guy.

I don't like Toyota's

Too many people have em and you see one everyday, everywhere, so it's not cool or anything when you do buy one(New or Used). They're too plain inside and out and have like no HP.

Reliable? Owners of Toyota's don't know much about cars in general anyways, other than to start it, put gas in it and put it in Drive, Park and Reverse.

So, I guess any car will be reliable when all you know is how to start it, put gas in it and put it in D,P and R.

Nothing against Toyota's but No Toyota for me though, Never Ever!

Subaru til Death

You really are retarded aren't you?

My Toyota has far more power stock than your Subaru does. In fact last I checked a V6 Camry makes more power too.

As for reliability, it is a testament to reliability when a vehicle owned predominately by non enthusiasts that barely remember to maintain a vehicle, is still reliable.

Your retarded argument appears to be that Toyota products are not reliable because they last for people that don't care about them and don't do any maintenance unless forced to.

You are one remarkably stupid individual. Do you by chance reside in your parent's basement?

I've heard many people attest that their subaru has been rock-solid reliable, as well. Turbocharged subarus are another story.

haha. btw my headgaskets blew on my n/a '07 legacy. :rolleyes:

ROCK-SOLID. i would drive mine to lead the charge in an insurgency.

You really are retarded aren't you? You are one remarkably stupid individual. Do you by chance reside in your parent's basement?

Arent you worried you are going to get banned and we will have to make a thread about it that will immediately get closed forcing us to make a thread about why the first thread was closed to being with?

You really are retarded aren't you?

My Toyota has far more power stock than your Subaru does. In fact last I checked a V6 Camry makes more power too.

As for reliability, it is a testament to reliability when a vehicle owned predominately by non enthusiasts that barely remember to maintain a vehicle, is still reliable.

Your retarded argument appears to be that Toyota products are not reliable because they last for people that don't care about them and don't do any maintenance unless forced to.

You are one remarkably stupid individual. Do you by chance reside in your parent's basement?

Calm down, The last time I checked, this was the SUBARU Legacy forum.

Is this a Toyota Forum?

No One that is actually an Subaru owner here will get this offended and mad unless they are a "Troll".

Just to p _ _ s you off some more, Subaru > Toyota all the time, always was, always will be.

Now get out here, you TROLL!

Calm down, The last time I checked, this was the SUBARU Legacy forum.

Is this a Toyota Forum?

No One that is actually an Subaru owner here will get this offended and mad unless they are a "Troll".

Just to p _ _ s you off some more, Subaru > Toyota all the time, always was, always will be.

Now get out here, you TROLL!

Lol:lol::lol::lol:

Archived