LegacyGT.com

Stage 1 vs Stage 2

• I Donated Too
because im not looking to make a lot of power. My main concern is reliability and if I use a stock turbo I wont be making enough power to damage anything else.

I can get a protune for $400

Ok so why would a OTS map be better then a protune?

And i'll need a protune anyways when my VF46 is in...

it seems you have it all figured out. good luck

Ok so why would a OTS map be better then a protune?

And i'll need a protune anyways when my VF46 is in...

It's not that an OTS tune is better its that it's more cost effective for someone that is talking about saving money to buy a BRZ in a year and not looking to really take their current car to far past stock. A protune yes you can get for $400 but tell me how much luck you have trying to resell that in a year to make your money back.

Buy an AP (I say v2 just because my personal opinion I think they are easier to sell bigger market) and resell it next year for the same price.

And if nothing is wrong with your current turbo don't touch it.

Or do not listen to us and do what you want. But don't ask for advice anymore.

it's not that an ots tune is better its that it's more cost effective for someone that is talking about saving money to buy a brz in a year and not looking to really take their current car to far past stock. A protune yes you can get for $400 but tell me how much luck you have trying to resell that in a year to make your money back.

Buy an ap (i say v2 just because my personal opinion i think they are easier to sell bigger market) and resell it next year for the same price.

And if nothing is wrong with your current turbo don't touch it.

Or do not listen to us and do what you want. But don't ask for advice anymore.

+1

Archived