LegacyGT.com

Got meets?

you wouldnt like to know about a big meet happening near you? :eek:

There's 2 other forums I am apart of, the main page shows the big meets and the other is a southern california forum. So I can always stay in touch with local and big meets

There is also another one where I do get notifications. Its pretty annoying, theres 2 emails I get "See what your favs are up to" and "No events in the Southern California Region"

Also all my forum messages (daily notification and stuff) all goes to a dedicated folder that I dont even read. Getting 20+ emails daily on thread updates gets annoying. Post more and you'll see this. Going through your email sucks

Anyways, there's only 2 big meets near me yearly. Subiefest and S3

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

There's 2 other forums I am apart of, the main page shows the big meets and the other is a southern california forum. So I can always stay in touch with local and big meets

There is also another one where I do get notifications. Its pretty annoying, theres 2 emails I get "See what your favs are up to" and "No events in the Southern California Region"

Also all my forum messages (daily notification and stuff) all goes to a dedicated folder that I dont even read. Getting 20+ emails daily on thread updates gets annoying. Post more and you'll see this. Going through your email sucks

Anyways, there's only 2 big meets near me yearly. Subiefest and S3

I wasn't saying start a thread where Everybody post on it. I said Admin should sned a pm that's all

Archived