LegacyGT.com

2013 bmw m6

Well if he means in hp then he would be correct. The CTS-V is also a pretty BA car and has more power potential than almsot anything out there.

In horsepower terms, yes, i agree. But in handling, fun factor, and (in my opinion) looks, then i disagree.

My uncle has an 09 cts-V after owning an 06 and my neighbor, a bmw representative brings home what seems like whatever ccar he feel like from the lot. Ive ridden in the 2012 m5 and almost all years prior to it, *in my opinion* very few cars can compare.

That would be a "no". They didn't make a -V Coupe in 2009.

I'll give it a clear edge in appearance. But it isn't faster or better handling than the Caddy. The Caddy has more torque and is substantially quicker. There's a lot of daylight between 3.9 and 4.2.

The M6 is a hi performance, beautiful car. But I can't think of a reason I'd spend an extra $40,000 for it.

My uncle has an 09 cts-V after owning an 06 and my neighbor, a bmw representative brings home what seems like whatever ccar he feel like from the lot. Ive ridden in the 2012 m5 and almost all years prior to it, *in my opinion* very few cars can compare.

I can't comment on the current M5 or M6, but when I sold BMW's I was able to drive both of the previous generation cars a fair amount. Nice cars but not the end all be all of performance either. Of the two I vastly prefered the M5; the M6 ,while fun, was and remains too big in my opinion.

That would be a "no". They didn't make a -V Coupe in 2009.

I'll give it a clear edge in appearance. But it isn't faster or better handling than the Caddy. The Caddy has more torque and is substantially quicker. There's a lot of daylight between 3.9 and 4.2.

The M6 is a hi performance, beautiful car. But I can't think of a reason I'd spend an extra $40,000 for it.

uh, i never said anything about it being a coupe?

In horsepower terms, yes, i agree. But in handling, fun factor, and (in my opinion) looks, then i disagree.

Well I will say the new M5 does probably slightly outhandle the cts-v but the previous gen didn't. So then the m5 finally did catch up to the cts-v. I don't know how you couldn't have fun with either car. The cts-v with almost 300ft lbs or trq at idle usually equals fun for me. Looks are subjective, there was and still is a huge dislike for the newer BMWs styling amoung BMW fan bois.

• 3 weeks later...
Nothing quite tickles my fancy like a CTS-V Sedan in the looks department. I wouldnt touch a coupe, and the only way I would consider the wagon over the sedan is if it was my only car and i needed the space.

Archived