LegacyGT.com

LED problem / Side marker problem / Parking light issue

metsfan999

Ok, like many people that get stumped here on this wonderful forum, I've googled my question to no avail. I hope someone here with experience & knowledge can chime in on my problem.

Well, I've decided to go the LED bulb route. I have the electronic flasher fix installed and LEDs everywhere. Now my problem is this....on my 08 Legacy, our front turn signal also acts as our side marker at night AND parking lights, I believe 3157A. Well, I purchased some LED bulbs from Superbrightleds.com 3157A Dual intensity, and now my side marker and parking lights dont work! Hazards still work and turn signal works, but the other two function do not! I put back my original bulbs and they STILL don't work!! Did I just mess up the wiring because of these bulbs? I hope someone can help. These are the exact LED bulbs I purchased. And just in case, I went the LED route because I love the instant on/off I would've gotten.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=%2Fspecs%2F315x-x45-T.htm#photos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived