LegacyGT.com

Lug Nuts review...

Danhall51

These appear to be knockoffs, at half the price. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Gorilla-Automotive-21123BC-Diameter-Thread/dp/B001O08ADO/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1334867367&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Gorilla Automotive 21123BC Small Diameter Acorn Black 5 Lug Kit (12mm x 1.25 Thread Size) - Pack of 20: Automotive[/ame]

I suspect that only the crappiest wheel thief would not have a McGard socket set, so I'm not really worried about these preventing theft.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

i don't think those have the rotating seat. the mcgard locks aren't all the same. there are several different "keys". although a real thief would be able to work around that, it'll provide some deterrence.

These appear to be knockoffs, at half the price. Amazon.com: Gorilla Automotive 21123BC Small Diameter Acorn Black 5 Lug Kit (12mm x 1.25 Thread Size) - Pack of 20: Automotive

I suspect that only the crappiest wheel thief would not have a McGard socket set, so I'm not really worried about these preventing theft.

why are they knock-offs?

I bought my legit red anodized Gorillas for little cheaper than that

why are they knock-offs?

I bought my legit red anodized Gorillas for little cheaper than that

Because they appear to have copied another company's design (relatively speaking), and produced a lower quality product for a lower price. They may be ideal for me since I don't care too much about wheels/looks/etc. They just have to hold the wheel on.

Edit: Also they appear to have some happy customers.

Edit 2: I should have been more clear. I posted them because I thought they looked like a great value. Nothing against them, for the price.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

I currently have rays extended lugs/locks on my car. Haven't had a problem yet. (knocks on wood)

I own two sets of these. Great lugs, if you take you wheels off a lot you will wear the lock lug a bit but I never had a problem to where I couldn't get that lug off.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

My mechanic who's worked on my car for the past 7 years just told me tonight that my Project kic R40 lug nuts are the best he's seen and asked if they were expensive. I was flattered cuz i got them at wholesale price :wub:

+1 for project kics

Archived