LegacyGT.com

Are these cars really rare? I thought I was coming up to a fellow LGT, then I passed it and was like "what the hell? Is that car raised?" Then I realized it was an outback thingy legacy lookalike. I was in the Reno, NV area on 395 early afternoon today...any 3.0R owners on here? Are they as fast as LGT's? I never hear about them...

Weston

Are these cars really rare? I thought I was coming up to a fellow LGT, then I passed it and was like "what the hell? Is that car raised?" Then I realized it was an outback thingy legacy lookalike. I was in the Reno, NV area on 395 early afternoon today...any 3.0R owners on here? Are they as fast as LGT's? I never hear about them...

Weston

I park my XT next to one every day at work. Better looking than a Legacy IMHO.

Performance is lacking.

Euro versions of the Legacy are at 8.2 seconds to 100K (62MPH) for the auto and 6.9 seconds for the 6MT. The OB wagon 3.0R, 5EAT is rated at 8.5.

Kind of a let down that they eliminated the base XT for 06 in favor of a base 3.0R wagon. Oh well, I got mine.

US link:

http://www.subaru.com/shop/overview.jsp?model=OUTBACK&trim=30_R_SEDAN&command=overview

Archived