LegacyGT.com

giving out Mesh Material

octain11

I recently did a custom mesh grill, and bought about 8 ft of the metal material, i have alot laying around, i dont want it to stand there and rust, so if there is anyone in the fort lee/NYC area and your looking to make a mesh grill, just re post or message me i am giving them out for free, and wont be using alot of it, i have enough metal for about 20 grills. let me know

Hey octain11 - do you have any pics of this mesh?

I'd pick some up for a grill I'm thinking of making. I'll check how much material I'd need for top and bottom sections and let you know. Could I pick some up next weekend, following week?

the grill mesh itself is silver, i painted the entire grill matte black, i was thinking about painting the mesh but i decided not too, it came out nice, i cant meet up today, tuesday, maybe wednesday, not thursday, friday i can after 1 in the afternoon, saturday i can meet up anytime as well as sunday, i am literally 5 minutes away from the bridge i can see it from my house, so its that far into jersey. let me know, the mesh is a bit sideways, thats because how my grill is setup, i did not want to drill through it so i decided to bolt them in with the stock bolts that connect to the hood,

0407121004.thumb.jpg.e3d41c1a20e1d0cc52ca5ce004d6466b.jpg

0407121004a.thumb.jpg.c66d2a4edc0dd817544d661bba9798a1.jpg

Archived