LegacyGT.com

New log with better info.

Blow

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq02xQKN52HUdFlmVmhmVEdjUGNKdzFkWlpURzFva3c

Ok here is my new log with the info asked. Now I am going to look into these parameters and see what I can learn. Again this is an 05 OXT 3rd gear pull on a Cobb stage 2 OTS map with a CNT catted DP stock otherwise.

Thank you for looking and I am looking forward to learning. Now off to the sites I have bookmarked to do some reading!

You knocked a few times during that run. Every time you see Knock sum increment that is the instance your knock sensor heard knock. In this run you knocked at 2600, 2700 and 5300 RPM. Not good...especially the 5300 RPM one. Other than that, your fuel trim is a little off, but not enough to cause your knocking issues.

I have gotten the lean bank one CEL. Sounds like I might have a vacuum leak somewhere. I will look around on thursday and see what I can find. Thank you for the knowledge Speck B, I saw those sums go up and I was thinking that is either knock or I misunderstood what I was reading about it. Good and bad to know I was understanding what I was reading. Oh vacuum leak searching sounds like fun!!!

Agree with BMX. Stage 2 Cobb has a target of 16PSI I believe, and should spike to 16.5ish at times. You're barely achieving 15.

Leak somewhere I would say. Also, log Mass Air Flow (grams), NOT the voltage.

If it is knocking now at 15psi..it will knock more once you fix the leak. Keep logging and lay off the WOT runs until you have it sorted out.

Nah bra. A leak in the inlet will cause unmetered additional air to enter causing a lean condition thus knocking. I suspect a hose that is suppose to route to the inlet is astray. Astray, I say...

Archived