LegacyGT.com

The Stumble/Stutter Thread

eightballrj

Mine got worse after installing ELH and catless up.  I think the inlet got cracked during the uppipe install which is giving the ecu fits.  My tuner noticed during that session that the open and closed loop weren't changing over smoothly, right around that 2k-3.5k rpm range.  So, get the air flowing correctly and change the fuel filter (and add the 2 o-rings as suggested) and see if that helps.  

That would be appreciated. I've currently gone to a FPR by Fuelab and bypassed the fuel pump control module so the pump runs at 100%. I'm hopefully getting a re-tune early July 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I was having poor mileage and a stumble on acceleration for a long time and could not figure it out. I suspected a vacuum leak but could not find one. Finally, I was poking around the turbo inlet under the intake manifold and found the inlet pipe had deteriorated. After replacing, performance improved considerably, almost all the stumble was gone, and mileage went up 2-3 MPG. I'm sure others have found this and it is covered on other threads but I thought I would add it here, hope it helps.

IMG_20240202_150306834.jpg