LegacyGT.com

New LGT owner here

Hi,

I just traded in my 2002 Mustang GT for a 2005 LGT Limited. I already like this car WAY better than the stang, and I'm happy to see that I haven't really sacrificed anything performance-wise. Looking forward to hitting New England Dragway soon to see if I can hit 13's stock. Then I'll be going Cobb stage 1. Love the potential of this car. It pulls almost just as hard as my mustang did, and I'm still being nice to it :)

Looking forward to spending a lot of time on this site learning about the car and going fairly far with mods over the next couple years.

I'm sure I'll just want to upgrade the map for the 30 extra horses and be done with it.

Ha!! At that point you will be hooked and will want more. There is no such thing as"be done with it" in this obsession. Might as well give into the addiction now and be honest. It saves time. =)

Ha!! At that point you will be hooked and will want more. There is no such thing as"be done with it" in this obsession. Might as well give into the addiction now and be honest. It saves time. =)

+ 1 lol

j-rock - welcome to the boards and read up on what others are doing... there's a ton of info here to be found and search is your friend. If you can't find, jump in and let members know you're looking for something specific but you can't find it, Someone will post up a response or let you know they're checking onit.

SBT - so many mods, so little time - too true dat :lol:

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

:) A great driver on a good day on the perfect track. :)

---

In any case, welcome to the community - and hey, welcome to AWD-launches, too! BTW, swap-out those stocker rubbers, and enjoy the fun turning corners at speeds much higher than you thought you ever could in a four-door family-hauler. ;)

-A

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived