LegacyGT.com

Read: Free tail lights already tinted

scans007

Didn't really know how to title this. I have my rear tail lights tinted for the sedan. (pics here: http://www.pimpmyauto.com/pic_lightting.htm)

I just ordered a different tint and was gonna peel this tint off and throw it away. I was just think'n if anyone wants to trade up and give me their stock non tinted ones I'll give you these tinted ones for free. Just need to meet up and swap them :D

Anyone in the MA/NH area that is interested let me know!

If you don't find any takers on the tail light swap then don't throw away your old tint. You can peel it off and still use it to tint the turn signals on you side mirrors or something. Or you can slap them on the backing paper that your new ones come on and then send them to someone who wants them. This stuff is pretty tough and can be peeled off and cleaned up a couple of times before they are toast.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Thanx man =)

and OC good call, I can def do that if no one wants to swap out. I cleared the headlights and like the contrast of the cleared lights to the clear blinkers on the mirror. Looks sharp. I'd have to check it out on the mirrors to see if I like it on great another project ;). Don't want my car go'n to black, I'll start disappearing at night......LOL

Most def, you want them let me know when you wanna meet up and swap them! Hit me up with a PM and we can figure out a place and such =) Or as OC said, I can take them off and you can do it to yours. It's your call! Personally, I'd save the time and effort but that's just me :D

You were the first to speak up....they are yours.

Archived