LegacyGT.com

Thoughts!?

Bonafide P

I need some help, I just slapped on some 04 bbs on my 08 legacy gt. I love the look, but I feel a need for mild drop about an 1". I don't want coil over yet, and nor koni's. Maybe in the future but not yet. I am on stock suspension, with a spt exhaust, therefore I'm scared of the dangerously low y pipe. I need some help picking out springs or should I leave it stock. I do also plan on getting sways bars f+r white lines and kartboy Endlinks in the near future. Help me! http://img.tapatalk.com/c6e4c143-26ca-1e90.jpg

At 90k miles, new struts (koni's) would be the next thing I would do before sways or springs. Ideally, you would do them with springs, but if you put lowering springs on 90k old struts, I promise you will hate the ride.

Sway bars would make it corner flatter, but new dampers are probably going to make the biggest difference for you it terms of handling and driveability.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be putting RalliTek springs on brand new KYB struts this coming Saturday. I'll post up how they look and ride feel after they're on. :)

I know general consensus says no OEM strut paired with aftermarket springs but I don't care. If it makes them not last as long, so be it. I don't drive the car hard nor do I track it.

Car looks good by the way, Bonafide.

Archived