LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Black LGT wagon in copley sq around 6.30pm. Looked lowered and had black wheels to match. Sounded nice, and looked good too, I would have tried to get your attention however I wasnt in a car and felt running in the street would have been unsafe...

a blue 08 LGT 5eat came into my work at the dealership in braintree last week for an oil change, brake inspection and an alignment. it had LGT.com stickers. it looked lit it had different springs on the lgt strut, rims, a ks tech 75 mm intake, erz catted DP and borla exhaust. it was a sweet LGT.

Got passed earlier today around 2:15p on 435 right before 290 outside of Worchester.. Regal Blue 4th Gen, wingless trunk, aftermarket exhaust, tinted tails with the small circle cutouts and reverse light cut out... kinda snuck up on me I try to blast my air horn whenever I see a LGT that's not stock pass me

Now that I look at other posts, I think it was HondaKilla that passed me LOL

Edited by planelazy

Black LGT with black wheels, red supertones, and flaps at the Hess on 122 in Northbridge at around 3:40 today. We were both turning into the parking lot and I let you take a left in front of me. I was in the dirty blue 2.5i.