LegacyGT.com

first log. can someone look at it please?

instantfury

Holy crap i didn't realize how expensive aftermarket ones were. I'm looking for a used one now. It's a small hole in a cut about the size of a pea. I folded the flap back over it and sealed it temporarily with some super glue (i know, i know)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mega Users
maybe i dont get this "stage" bullshit. I thought an upgraded turbo without fueling was stage 2.5, looks like I'll have to brush up on my sticky threads.
"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

A missing restrictor pill could explain no boost, yes, but your tuner wouldn't have missed something like that, and restrictor pills don't just disappear.

Your lack of boost is due to you being at 0 IAM.

1) Figure out why you were at 0 IAM. If it was indeed the suspension, then you should no longer be at less than 1 IAM anymore. Problem solved.

2) Figure out why your fuel trims suck. If you have a leak, fix the leak. Problem solved.

3) Relog your car and check LV again. Drive for a while. Up to you if you want to reset your ECU. Either way, it will take time to learn (or unlearn if you don't reset) the fuel trims and stuff. If your fuel trims, boost, and IAM are all in line, then you don't have to look any further. You shouldn't be looking in 5 different directions for problems when you already know what the problems you have are.

Archived