LegacyGT.com

2011 LGT Price

artrebound

A dealer has a Subaru LGT executive car with 12,500 mi. what do you think of 26,000 price. well equipped but none of the puddle lights etc. I also own a 2011 Legacy premium that is great except for softer ride. CVT is good for milage with 2.5 natural. Getting 32mpg on highway @ 70mph.

do you have any issues?

No major issues related to the car. I have had some warranty work done. Yes, I did buy the extended warranty becuase the $1000 is a very small repair to the car and i plan on having it for the long haul.

1) I lost a rear differential (I was being stupid...) towed and replaced under warranty. $3500

2) The sensor in the car that tells it to start lost the programming and it was towed and replaced under warranty. $750

3) I was side swiped at a red light. $$# Too Much - still waiting on all of the totals

I have 26k miles on the car now, I love it, my friends want to drive it, my coworkers all stand outside thier car until I leave to just watch and admire.

If you are looking at doing this a Cobb AP should be required, it makes such a difference and the car is actualy more driveable with it. Figure the cost of this into buying the car.

Archived