LegacyGT.com

bring back Bac

BDII

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caveat emptor is a phrase that some people can't comprehend, despite their allknowingness. Is someone stereotyping vendors as worthless non-contributors who sell only chinese junk? That's the impression I'm getting from some of these posts. So please prove me wrong that these vendors contribute to the legacy web site and sell more than chinese junk.

:lol:

Those vendors do, literally, nothing for this community except pay to be here and offer shitty Chinese knock-offs they trick unsuspecting members into buying.

Fortunately, we have mods who will bail them out of having to stand behind their products and protect their right to scam members. Ethical like that. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, really, considering.

No charlie, just responding to this. Don't the vendors here help keep this place running? Are they all selling chinese knock offs? Even the ones who sell chinese stuff pay their dues don't they?

i was kidding anyway lol

Please correct me. Are these vendors selling chinese junk and scamming people out of their money with the help of the moderators here like Bac5.2 says? Got any examples of products they are scamming members on?

Archived