LegacyGT.com

Morimoto HID or Volt HID

mds0017

Quick question, I recently planned to blackout the interior of my headlights, but aborted the mission just after removing my headlight due to time constraints, and now my drivers side headlight is aimed a little too high, a little to the left and slightly crooked. Can someon give me an idea of how much to adjust the screws? I mean should i expect a quarter turn to make a big difference or 4 turns to make a big difference?

Also which screw adjusts horizontal, and which adjusts vertical?

Quick question, I recently planned to blackout the interior of my headlights, but aborted the mission just after removing my headlight due to time constraints, and now my drivers side headlight is aimed a little too high, a little to the left and slightly crooked. Can someon give me an idea of how much to adjust the screws? I mean should i expect a quarter turn to make a big difference or 4 turns to make a big difference?

Also which screw adjusts horizontal, and which adjusts vertical?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+aim+headlights+legacy

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/align-your-headlights-if-you-dont-know-now-you-do-54740.html

I have had the Morimotos with the h1 quik retro kit for about 6 weeks now. Prior to this kit, I had OEM Matsushita ballasts, ignitors, and Phillips D2S. This setup didn't really fit well in my headlight assy and I wanted bi-xenon projectors so I changed the setup. Compared to OEM, they are slower to warm the bulb to maximum output upon cold start. Hot restarts seem the same as OEM...instant. I had one bulb severely change color on me after 3 days. TRS customer support sent me a new one ASAP when I sent them a comparison pic....2 cents
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Archived