LegacyGT.com

ask me a question

BDII

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How does one distinguish between fat and pregnant

I deal with this on the train every day, should i give up my seat or no. If i dont im an ass. If i do and shes not pregnant, im an ass. Either way im an ass. Im always an ass.

I deal with this on the train every day, should i give up my seat or no. If i dont im an ass. If i do and shes not pregnant, im an ass. Either way im an ass. Im always an ass.

If she's not pregnant and you offer her a seat then she deserves the notification.

On the other hand - it's never wrong to offer your seat to a woman, it can't hurt your karma.

453747.png

How does one distinguish between fat and pregnant

A woman is never pregnant, unless you are actually watching a baby coming out from between her legs. Period.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

does this mean i am winnar?

no

Why is Lardo such a fat ass?

he's American

Do my farts smell like fresh air because I'm really hunger or full of hot air?

tl;dr

why does ghetto not know about NRW's car background, car knowledge, or ect?

the flirting between you two is nauseating

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

irrelevant :spin:

tl;dr

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived