LegacyGT.com

ebay strut towers feedback

m_dogg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whiskey Tango - no placebo...I guess it depends what kind of strut tower bar you use...even my mechanic was surprised by how much better the car cornered...given that he was a little skeptical when I came in with the part, I call that verification of its value and refutation of any placebo...

Your mechanic will say whatever you want him to say at $150 per 20 minutes of work.

bought a pair of ebay ones awhile back figured for $35 a pop they were worth a shot. complete garbage i could bend em a little with my bare hands and then to top it all off the brackets didn't fit the shock towers at all. and the ebay seller didn't take returns

haha itrader was not my fault! promise, tried to buy a set of works from some dude who just held my $1450 for 30 days and never shipped em . . .

just ordered a dp from you guys though, no complaints there....yet :lol:

bought a pair of ebay ones awhile back figured for $35 a pop they were worth a shot. complete garbage i could bend em a little with my bare hands and then to top it all off the brackets didn't fit the shock towers at all. and the ebay seller didn't take returns

Jack up your car and drop the top hats. It will fit flawlessly then, just needs a little work. But you won't notice anything, just some bling.

Archived