LegacyGT.com

Magnetic Sunroof Visor

Death

I am under the impression that these do not exist. I don't see why not. Pizza signs are magnetic and I've never had a problem with one of them moving or blowing off or anything.. I believe these visors have enough surface area for the magnets to hold it on more than securely.

If you've ever had experience with a magnetic car topper, you know what I'm talking about those magnets are powerful, and rubber coated so harmless to your car.

I'm really not too keen on the idea of putting adhesive on my car, what if i want to take it off later? Magnetic should totally be the way to go.. I will be the first to buy stock in this invention if someone else does it.

• Mega Users

oh, i have so much of that in my car its rediculous. not in the sunroof tho. just around the windows. i wonder if the rain guards around the windows, even though they are HIDEOUS looking, would help at all.

your thoughts?

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

oh, i have so much of that in my car its rediculous. not in the sunroof tho. just around the windows. i wonder if the rain guards around the windows, even though they are HIDEOUS looking, would help at all.

your thoughts?

I've thought about that.. I realise I've never even so much as ridden in a car with one of those as far as i can remember, so I have no idea how those work. I thought about getting them, but realized there is no window frame on my doors, so idk if it would even works

• Mega Users
They stick right above the window on the car. Work great and after a couple days the look grows on you too. http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/4/687/3889/39216944038_large.jpg

stop that. really? considerable noise decrease from the 75-90 mph range?

• Mega Users

honestly i dont care about exterior looks. the amount of time i spend walking towards my car vs the amount of time i spend in car.

i cant stand the god damn noise these things make on the highway at 80mph. my little sisters 2011 grand cherokee is utterly silent.

but the look of these visors I could get used to.

sorry i hijacked your thread.

I just discovered that there is a thing that pops up when the roof is opened that acts like a kinda wind guard thing. but i don't know if it is as good or better than an actual wind guard.

I want to weigh out pros and cons.. what a perfect way to do that with a magnetic guard that you can take on and off at will

Archived