LegacyGT.com

SW post whoring thread

WhiskeyTango

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tsk tsk tsk... Its so sad some of the way you "grown men" act. The Bunny Ranch? :lol: Couldn't think of anything better huh? It's ok.

Why would I send tit pics? You haven't done anything to deserve them! That stuff doesn't get passed around for free you know. Well I mean I guess it can, just by your typical average whore. I don't know what society is feeding males these days.

I am slowly learning that these site that offfer "help" from people who know what they are doing............... is a BIG mistake. You are all dissapointing me. :icon_neut

• 3 weeks later...
Tsk tsk tsk... Its so sad some of the way you "grown men" act. The Bunny Ranch? :lol: Couldn't think of anything better huh? It's ok.

Why would I send tit pics? You haven't done anything to deserve them! That stuff doesn't get passed around for free you know. Well I mean I guess it can, just by your typical average whore. I don't know what society is feeding males these days.

I am slowly learning that these site that offfer "help" from people who know what they are doing............... is a BIG mistake. You are all dissapointing me. :icon_neut

I have 2 children thank you. Not old enough for you to know who they are... Although that stupid question makes think other wise.

These sites were started with tit pics. It's the truff.

Archived