LegacyGT.com

Tein S-Tech Lowering Springs

Coolbs7

I love how I have been posting in this thread offering free advice and support while members continue to point out non-vendors as a point of purchase. So I am knowingly breaking the forum rules:

http://www.infamousperformance.net/media/00/a20791912c74cdc8774328_s.jpg

H&R Subaru Legacy GT Sport Springs

Support the vendors that support you.

I love how I have been posting in this thread offering free advice and support while members continue to point out non-vendors as a point of purchase.

awwwww

boo f***ing hoo.

I've been doing that for years and years on multiple forums and don't expect anything in return (and I do sell Subaru parts).

^ But you work for shops and have moved around. You are also not a paying vendor or a shop owner. You are just a member that leads business to the shops you work at or are friendly with. Lets be honest about the situation.

Do you see any paying vendors in this thread offering free advice???

You can always go back to throwing fireworks on nasioc by dissing vendors and shops you have had disagreements with.

I know you are knowledgeable, and I know you jump in around the forums and offer advice. It is many times very good advice. But you have also had some very open and ugly disagreements too.

No one is perfect. Maybe you should not throw stones from your glass house.

What ever you choose, the forums have a wealth of info on products that allow you to research before buying. No one wants buyers remorse. You can usually find the good and the bad about many products with a little searching.

Good luck to you.

Archived