LegacyGT.com

going stage 2 tomorrow

excited to be going stage 2 tomorrow with a catless CNT downpipe and a Perrin TMIC. my only problem is that the TMIC i bought used is missing the O-ring :mad:

I did some reading on that o-ring melting anyway so i was thinking of an alternitive and an idea i saw on the outback forum to use a Mr. Gasket part # 738G http://www.autozone.com/autozone/parts/Mr-Gasket-Thermostat-Gasket-Performance/_/N-5yc1s?itemIdentifier=328712

Anyone use one of these as a replacement? thinking about trying it. its made out of aluminum and silicone style gasket, it should seal up nicely

2006 Legacy GT 5EAT Perrin UP, SPT CAI, OBXR CBE, Catless DP, Perrin TMIC, Stage 2 AP tune

Soon after BNR 16G, Infamous Tune

same gasket for BPV that I used for the Turbo to IC? Store only had one left, If its the same one I'll pick one up tomorrow and put it on real quick

2006 Legacy GT 5EAT Perrin UP, SPT CAI, OBXR CBE, Catless DP, Perrin TMIC, Stage 2 AP tune

well if i saw the post before I went to the store and they didn't only have one left. BPV comes off easy anyway so its a 2 minute swap

lol i picked one up and cut the silicone out of he middle and used it that way because the holes didn't line up for the BPV, seems to working ok so far

Archived