LegacyGT.com

Looking to pull the trigger on '12 LGT tomorrow

tuck16

Yeah, i went with the 970's as well. I just stopped by my local Firestone Complete Auto care shop ahead of time and said i have no need for these 050 summer tires ($279 ea - their retail) and i would like to immediately swap them for 970's ($229 ea). I said they will have less than 20 miles on them and he said he could give me their cost for the 050's ($220 ea) on trade in. I still paid 190 or so after adding in hazard ins and taxes. So on delivery day it was the first stop i made.

Yeah, I'm in New England and will need to deal with snow and I live on a fairly steep hill, hence AWD was a requirement when car shopping. I was planning on getting a set of snowshoes for the LGT this winter which would leave summer tires available to me. In fact, I may stick to this plan because going down the hill when leaving my neighborhood dumps you onto a well-trafficked road so the stopping power of snow tires would be appreciated.

Anyone have an reviews of the summer tire options?

Looks great Tuck! Mine is getting closer, sounds like it has been manufactured..... I am keeping the OEM summer tires, and have already got snow tires and wheels.

Archived