LegacyGT.com

Caution: Shameless plug inside!!!

mr.hicksta

Not mad at all kid, just amazed that you don't know when to call it quits. Oh and I have two of the aforementioned 'correctly built fiberglass enclosures'. You can see the pictures in my first post :D

Good. I hope you weren't whinning just because someone w/ the knowledge on "fiberglass" pointed out the flaws in the enclosures that you have.

You want me to point out those flaws again? I hope you take great pride in that mediocre craftsmanship.

This is excellent. Thank you for getting these two threads attention. Now the people who are unfamiliar W/ fiberglass now know how it is done correctly & hopefully they won't be putting their money towards poorly built products

This is excellent. Thank you for getting these two threads attention. Now the people who are unfamiliar W/ fiberglass now know how it is done correctly & hopefully they won't be putting their money towards poorly built products

I have no intention of buying any enclosures, but if I was, you would be the last person on earth I would buy one from. You know why ?

Your attitude sucks, and that is the most important thing when you are trying to sell a product.

Now go to the back of the class, sit down, and shut up.

It's very obvious that he is a PRO and every syllable uttered from his mouth/fingers should be taken as the words of God... However... I'm sure there are much better places for him to be imparting this knowledge on the world.

I've had 0 complaints about the boxes I make, they're tailored to each persons requests, and they hold up extremely well. If someone doesn't want them, they are not required to buy them from me and there are plenty of other places they can purchase them. I offer a service to the members of LGT and if you don't agree with that, then you are more than welcome to offer your services. Seeing as I've built a solid reputation in the community and have no need to bash anyone else in the process, people are happy to use my services. There are definitely better boxes out there, JL has made a fantastic stealth box... But they also charge a premium for that. Are there things I can do differently, sure... But this design has proven to work well and thus far, everyone has been very happy with their boxes. If there was a problem, they also know that they can talk to me about it and get a civil, mature, quick and helpful resolution.

Simply put, if you're trying to build rapport with people in this community, you're going about it the wrong way. As you don't seem to care or listen to others, they write you off as someone who is not only immature, but someone they don't want to do business with. If you feel the need to destroy someone else's thread with your hate speech, as you've already seen, you only hurt yourself.

EDIT: Also, I appreciate the great feedback/support I have received from my customers, I am always glad to hear that you are happy with my services.

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

It's very obvious that he is a PRO and every syllable uttered from his mouth/fingers should be taken as the words of God... However... I'm sure there are much better places for him to be imparting this knowledge on the world.

I've had 0 complaints about the boxes I make, they're tailored to each persons requests, and they hold up extremely well. If someone doesn't want them, they are not required to buy them from me and there are plenty of other places they can purchase them. I offer a service to the members of LGT and if you don't agree with that, then you are more than welcome to offer your services. Seeing as I've built a solid reputation in the community and have no need to bash anyone else in the process, people are happy to use my services. There are definitely better boxes out there, JL has made a fantastic stealth box... But they also charge a premium for that. Are there things I can do differently, sure... But this design has proven to work well and thus far, everyone has been very happy with their boxes. If there was a problem, they also know that they can talk to me about it and get a civil, mature, quick and helpful resolution.

Simply put, if you're trying to build rapport with people in this community, you're going about it the wrong way. As you don't seem to care or listen to others, they write you off as someone who is not only immature, but someone they don't want to do business with. If you feel the need to destroy someone else's thread with your hate speech, as you've already seen, you only hurt yourself.

EDIT: Also, I appreciate the great feedback/support I have received from my customers, I am always glad to hear that you are happy with my services.

Well said, and it's too bad that douchecanoe decided to go this route to peddle his trash. I'm working on getting all his posts removed since they add nothing to this thread. It seems to me he's on his way to receiving the ban hammer again, which isn't very surprising considering a little birdie told me he's been banned from a few other forums. Given the banter the last couple days I'm sure he's well on his way to a ban here as well.

Regarding the Executor485 stealth sub boxes, I'm still very happy with them and I don't expect that to change. Great price + excellent customer service + great product = win for the LGT community.

Oh, and word of god? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

More like the word of some punk kid who will be learning some hard life lessons if he ever manages to leave Minnesota. Somehow I doubt that will happen since attitudes like his generally are swiftly crushed in any real work environment. But he's got life figured out at 20 right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Glad to see Executor485 is still in the fiberglassing game. I've seen him work before with fiberglassing. These boxes are a lot of work, but he gets it done. Don't know how available he will be once his first-born arrives, so don't wait around if you're thinking of doing this. He's been so busy with work as well, not sure where he finds the time.
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Glad to see Executor485 is still in the fiberglassing game. I've seen him work before with fiberglassing. These boxes are a lot of work, but he gets it done. Don't know how available he will be once his first-born arrives, so don't wait around if you're thinking of doing this.

Hehe... Thanks... With the baby coming, build times will probably be much longer than they were previously. It's always been a side project anyways, but the baby makes it all that much harder :)

That just means you'll have to come help! :lol:

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Hehe... Thanks... With the baby coming, build times will probably be much longer than they were previously. It's always been a side project anyways, but the baby makes it all that much harder :)

That just means you'll have to come help! :lol:

I'm in. Would love to watch you do a little more fiberglassing so once I finally do my own custom work I will know what to do a little better.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Archived