LegacyGT.com

help with strange electrical issue..

BOOSSTT

I have a 07 spec b and I recently added some switch back led strips to my headlights to get rid of the bulbs.. I added some resistors to slow the hyper flash and now every time my lights are completely off and I turn on my blinkers my interior lights dim and seems to turn on my parking lights when ever it blinks.. if any further explanation is needed please ask what you need to know.. Thanks guys/girls!

I have a 07 spec b and I recently added some switch back led strips to my headlights to get rid of the bulbs.. I added some resistors to slow the hyper flash and now every time my lights are completely off and I turn on my blinkers my interior lights dim and seems to turn on my parking lights when ever it blinks.. if any further explanation is needed please ask what you need to know.. Thanks guys/girls!

I'd remove those resistors and install the proper flasher module to eliminate the "hyper" flash.

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&category=CAR&Page2Disp=%2Fflashers.htm

You think thatll help with the parking lights flashing with the turn signals? it flashes my rear parking lights and license plate lights aswell.. Just frustrating having to drive around during the day with my parking lights on so they dont blink on and off with my blinkers..

You think thatll help with the parking lights flashing with the turn signals? it flashes my rear parking lights and license plate lights aswell.. Just frustrating having to drive around during the day with my parking lights on so they dont blink on and off with my blinkers..

I'm not electronics guru, and I can't see what you've done, but my guess is that you might've crossed some wires. The turn signal circuits should be independent of the others.

Archived