LegacyGT.com

Hey guys, newbie here. Check out my 98 legacy!

Hey everyone, what's up? I just found out about this site, and I felt like I had to join. I just have a stock 1998 Subaru Legacy GT 2.5l, automatic transmission, that was rebuilt last year after 10 years of sitting in the back of junkyard. I think it was only the body that was rebuilt using parts from a 98 Legacy L, the engine was untouched and I've had no problems after driving it for more than a year now. Well, I had one problem when my power steering pump was leaking but I got that fixed real quick, and the best part that I love about my car is that it has only 42k miles. No one believes me when I tell them that lol but it is 100% true. I wanna do stuff to it either to make it look sick but I literally know nothing about cars. However, I AM willing and eager to learn so if anyone can offer some advice, it would be more than appreciated. Thank you and leave some feedback if you like! :)

IMAG0257.thumb.jpg.5df1d409afecf9db5a379036f55a5223.jpg

What was it salvaged for?

There was some body damage in the front and the rear, but my dad doesn't remember specifically anything else. He bought it salvaged from an auction back in 2000 and he's an oldtimer now, his memory doesn't serve him as well lol.

Thanks guys! Yeah, we used to have white 1996 Legacy Outback wagon but my dad gave it to one of his mechanic friends to have after it finally broke down after almost 300k miles. Thinking back though, I totally would have preferred the wagon but Im fine with this one too lol.

Archived