LegacyGT.com

Massachusetts 05 legacy limited GT - CLOSED

Legacy82

selling my 2005 subaru leagcy limited gt. Bought in August of 2010 from exeter subaru in new hampshire with 0 miles on new shortblock and new turbo. Every thing was stock. From then I have put 36 k on the car. body has 150k currently. I put 18 inch pruven rims with bran new tires a month ago. rally mud flaps, front lip, mesh grill, yellow fogs, roof racks, turbo back exhaust. stage 2 tune by brentuning. U can check out his website brentuning.com. k&n intake, blow off valve, tinted windows (legal in Massachusetts). sti tranny mounts. Recent work in last half year includes new clutch at 147k . new wheel bearing, right axle shaft as because the boot dries out because of down pipe heat. sway bar linkage. slotted front rotors and hawk pads. all new calipers front and back. Car is flawless and miticulously maintaned. ever since i bought in2010 i change oil every 3k with castrol sythetic. It has a boost gauge and blue LED's inside. paid 13,500 in 2010 an easily put over 7k into it between parts and basic repairs. Car is raedy to go. Priced to sell at 11,500. Call Josh at 774-230-6938. Text for pictures. The car is pearl white with black dash and tan interior. I will take off $500.00 if u do not want the roof racks. Thanks for looking. The car is located in central Massachusetts. Profile picture is the car kinda when i bought it so the 18 inch rims are not on it yet and front lip and the mesh grill. So like I said text for an updated pic.

Please review the CFS ruleset (at the top of this sub-forum) and update your first post with VIN, and ready-for-sale-condition pictures loaded to LegacyGT.com using the New Reply, Manage Attachments feature. 24-hour clock to closure ended at 1226 yesterday, but alllowing this to remain until 0800 tomorrow morning at which time it will be closed.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived