LegacyGT.com

Incentives.

fzanetti

Does anyone know if the incentives for June, which are 1500 cash back or 500 plus 0% financing.

Is there anyone inside of SOA or at any dealer would be able to spare some thoughts on this?

Apparently the 06 Legacies are coming at the end of next month, so the price on 05's tend to go even lower, but some dealerships are reluctantly lowerring their prices...

Please advise,

Thanks

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

The way I see it, I would wait for the '06's in hope that some of the issues with the '05's get resolved. Not sure if there will ever be a fix for the stuttering issue around 2500-3000 RPM, the egg-like smell under acceleration at about 55-75 MPH, and some other little quirks. I would like to think that the '06's have the 'fix' for these issues, but not sure. Is it worth it to wait...yeah, becuase the '06 will have a greater trade in value, when all is said and done. Just my '02 -- oh, and per speculation, there are a few more things that may/may not be included in the '06's.

But, if the price is the ultimate decision maker...haggle even more...and you should get an even better deal on one...if you are in the market for an '05...

Good luck with the decision.

Hope that helps a little.

Exactly,

But some dealerships are not willing to part their cars for Invoice - Rebates - 4% holdback = vehicle net cost + a couple of hundred to feed their bellies.

And this dealership in Western Mass, is selling below that price but when you get there, they add this and that fee... So I am still haggling for a better price...

Thanks for the insight though...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

Archived