LegacyGT.com

COBB Stage 1 OTS weirdness?

05COLEGGT

Ok, I'm digging through COBB's OTS Tunes and see something strange in the closed loop fueling that I'm hoping people can explain. I've highlighted the cells I'm looking at. Can someone explain why COBB has these areas so rich especially compared with the ones around them? I mean why have the idle be so far off stoich?

closedloop.jpg.e99d0796e9d9d2eacdca83d89e052b06.jpg

Ok, I'm digging through COBB's OTS Tunes and see something strange in the closed loop fueling that I'm hoping people can explain. I've highlighted the cells I'm looking at. Can someone explain why COBB has these areas so rich especially compared with the ones around them? I mean why have the idle be so far off stoich?

Those are the stock factory values - we do not manipulate this table in our mapping. This is a compensation to the closed loop fueling target (in your screenshot it is shown as a lambda comp). Keep in mind that there's additional logic which is not exposed in the table listing that can also impact the final closed loop target. Best thing to do is to log the target ("Closed Loop Fuel Target") and go from there. You can certainly modify the table if you like.

Bill

Thanks Bill! I was gonna post over in the COBB forum but wanted to try here first. No wonder why these cars get such poor economy stock. Running those values I could literally smell gasoline in my oil. After I cleaned them up all is much better. I mean why stray so far off from a Lambda of 1 at idle? There's other enrichment tables that handle cold/hot start. The only thing I could think of was possibly cooling the uppipe cat?

Archived