LegacyGT.com

08 CF Rear Diffuser Install Question

Just purchased a CF rear diffuser from JPCARBON.com. Well I received the diffuser but no hardware, double sided tape or installation instructions. No pilot holes at all in the diffuser.

I tried contacting this company with my issue but no reply. I test fitted the diffuser and it needs som kind of mechanical fastening.

Any help from my fellow LGT members will be appreciated.

Thanks to all.

That's a real objective statement Hanger. Besides trying to push your own product, how do you know my diffuser won't fit? I'm looking for help, not critcism.

it. doesn't. fit.

the reason hanger made his diffuser product because NO other diffuser fit USDM rear bumpers.

I'm sorry if i sound like a douche, but i can't help without knowing the piece. Might want to post a picture so I know what you're talking about. I said what i said because there aren't any rear diffusers out there that'll direct bolt-on a USDM Legacy

if there is one, then I'll be worried :redface:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

• 2 weeks later...
Let me point out one thing tho, the diffuser you bought was molded from the JDM 08-09 style bumper. On the JDM bumper, there is no bulge there unlike on the USDM bumper. There are ways to make it fit, but from what i've read it requires cutting and/or bolting it on with nails. Wish you luck!

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Archived