LegacyGT.com

Looking to buy 2010 LGT

timb36

This is my first post here but Im familiar with forums being a current member of a Mopar forum. With that said Im very excited about a find. Yesterday my wife and I were going to a Subaru dealership to do another test fit for a WRX which is what I intended to buy. The didnt have any but I did spot a Black 2010 LGT and immediately fell in love with this car. Super clean inside, the outside is clean but it does have a nick or two nothing serious. It has 31k miles which I dont think is too bad. I took it for a drive and fell more in love with it. I was suprised with the performance and more surprised with the space! Im about 6'6 300+ and there is more room than my SRT 300.

I guess my question is if 31k is to high of mileage and is there anything I should be concerned about? The car rides smooth as silk, very nice pickup and throttle response I love it. It also has a clean car fax which is good. Im likely going to pick it up tonight but wanted to see what everyone thinks. Thanks for any feedback and hopefully I will be a LGT owner come tonight!

Well I went to the dealership lastnight and finished my burrage of questions and decided to buy the car and I absolutely love it will take some pics this weekend and post! Silky smooth ride clean inside and out and plenty of room for me and my family especially my gigantic son who at 15 is already 6'4.

Unfortunately Im not going to be able to do much as far as mods go (or my wife will shoot me) but I figure I will at the very least get a tuner, will it make a noticable difference and which one should I get? Lookiing forward to getting to know everyone on here!

Thanks for the info! Can you use the AP without any mods?

Yes, you can flash to "stage 1" without any other mods. Although I would pay to get a professional tune from someone to see the most benefit out of your stock setup.

Archived