LegacyGT.com

I have a few questions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/XXR-522-18-18x9-5-5x100-5x114-3-38-CHROMIUM-BLACK-WHEELS-SUBARU-WRX-STI-350Z-/320812750197?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item4ab1ee1575

Has anybody bought any of these ebay wheels?

And i am sure this has been covered but what all would i have to do to run that offset/width? Right now i am lowered on a pro kit and am not really planning on going any lower because this is my dd and we do get a little bit of snow along with the roads around here being pretty bad.

Lug Nuts, Tires, Valve Stems, and Hub Centric Rings are also available but sold separately. Check out our eBay store for these items.

^There are a number of guys on here running XXRs, I would suggest PMing one of the vendors (there used to be one, but I'm not sure who it was) that sells them for ^this^ reason. Customer service. A lot of them will include a set of "tuner lugs," hub centric rings, and valve stems at little to no extra cost.

As far as fitment, an 18x9.5 +38 may require some fender rolling and front camber to fit if you're lower than stock.

Also, 24.7lbs is ridiculously heavy. You'll definitely notice a change in your steering response, and may notice a change in acceleration from a dead stop. I went from a 23lb wheel to 18.5lb ones and it was a noticeable change in turn-in response.

But, they are a good looking wheel. I like the concave design and the finish.

It's cool; I'm with the band

Archived