LegacyGT.com

need help with prosport halo gauges-cant adjust settings

nsrt4me

I just installed proport halo series boost and wideband gauges. Gauges are awesome, however, i cannot get the functions to work. I was told by them that i just have to hold down the button until the startup ceremony finishes to turn off the warning beep. Will not work for me!

Basically, everytime I let off the gas, the wideband sets off its warning feature with a loud annoying beep that keeps going off, i cant deal with this driving any longer!

its super easy. hold the set button down anytime, it will beep. tap the peak button. it will beep again. one beep is off two beeps is on. if its not the set button try holding the peak and set at the same time. its been a while since ive set mine. good luck and enjoy. also i foumd if you set the peak all the way maxed out, you wont get the blinking red light when you lift off the throttle..

its super easy. hold the set button down anytime, it will beep. tap the peak button. it will beep again. one beep is off two beeps is on. if its not the set button try holding the peak and set at the same time. its been a while since ive set mine. good luck and enjoy. also i foumd if you set the peak all the way maxed out, you wont get the blinking red light when you lift off the throttle..

This is what prosport told me, for some reason though the pad will not do anything when i try any of these. It flashes that its on but it will not respond to the touch. And yes, it beeps like crazy when i lift off the throttle!! Im going to try disconnecting and reconnecting the wiring and see if that changes anything!

Archived