LegacyGT.com

dropping new legacy

bk530

Moved to suspensions section.

There are many ways you can lower your car. You can go the springs route or coilovers route. Obviously the springs are cheaper. If you check the vendors classified section on this site, you can find many vendors selling different brands of springs for the Legacy.

-ben

from what i understand --- it depends on if you just want to drop it for looks -- or want the added performance of a lower, stiffer stance as well.

lowering springs (ie: progress / whiteline) will drop your car about inch, however won't yeild the longevity and performance aspects of the JDM pinks / Swift / and iON springs which all cost about 2-3x as much - but those will lower, as well as improve your handling.

-->!! decent!!<--

i disagree with that statement

well at least for the progress its a night and day difference no more suspension lag compared to the stock. the soft progressive coils are gone -no more porpoising on accel/decel either and stock struts are still providing enough dampening that there is no bounce

and how there is still only 6 sets in existence i dought any one has compared them

that said i have a set of teins on order as the progress are too low for the snowy winters

Archived